E-booklet Limited License: Coping after a Violent Crime: A Guide for Healing and Understanding the Criminal Justice Process
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 70 pages. A thoughtful and detailed guide to healing and recovery after a violent crime with an overview of the criminal justice process from the initial report to law enforcement through prosecution, sentencing and parole.
No victim should ever go through the court process without this important and necessary information. Also includes:
- Immediate concerns after the crime
- Deciding what to do and who to tell
- Safety precautions and protective orders
- The unexpected crisis of being a crime victim
- The emotional and psychological effects of crime
- The impact on friends and family
- Testifying in court and crime victims rights
- Resources, e.g. Crime Victims Compensation Program
Highly recommended for victims of interpersonal violence, sexual assault, child abuse, stalking, drunk driving and other violent crimes. Also a great resource for family and friends to learn how to support their loved one during this challenging time. This booklet should be in the waiting rooms of all victim assistance programs.All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.