Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide for Professionals and Volunteers Booklet
- Reporting requirements for professionals
- Working with minors and child abuse reporting
- Interpersonal violence and dating violence
- Mental health and physical warning signs
- Ethical and boundary considerations
- Self care for professionals working with trauma survivors
This booklet is used across the nation as a resource at rape crisis volunteer and professional training programs. It is an excellent supplemental resource and handout for medical, criminal justice and mental health providers.
"This publication should be on the bookshelf of every service provider who works with sexual assault victims." --Rape Crisis Program Director
“I have just read your handbook for Professionals and Volunteers. It is extremely well researched, well written and organized. It will be a wonderful research tool for me and I plan to order copies for my volunteers-in-training.” --Crisis Intervention Coordinator, The STTAR Center, Maryland
Ask how we can customize your booklets to make them a great handout or giveaway at your trainings and conferences.