E-booklet Limited License: Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide for Teens and Their Parents Booklet
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet 40 pages. This booklet was specifically written for teen-aged sexual assault survivors, their parents, family and friends. It provides information about the aftermath of sexual assault, including the medical, legal and emotional concerns, as well as information about dating violence, mental health warning signs, and suggestions for parents if their teen is in an unhealthy relationship or was a victim of child sexual abuse. The booklet was written and reviewed by professionals who work with teen sexual assault/abuse survivors.
Given the prevalence of acquaintance rape and interpersonal violence among teens, this resource should be widely available at all high schools. It will ensure your students have access to accurate information and resources. Customizing your booklets will also help teenagers and their parents to find your program and services.
"Thank you for your excellent publications. We were very impressed with the content and plan to use them as much as possible." --North County Rape Crisis and Child Protection Center, CA.
All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.