E-booklet Limited License: Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide for College Students
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 48 pages. For college students, their friends and loved ones based on our "Coping with Sexual Assault" Adult English booklet. This booklet contains important information about the aftermath of sexual assault, including the medical, legal and emotional concerns, as well as additional information specific to college students about Title IX, the Clery Act and more.
Given the prevalence of sexual assault among college students and the low reporting rates, this resource should be widely available at all colleges and universities to ensure students have access to accurate information and campus resources. Customizing your booklets will also help survivors to find your program and services.
"We have found your booklet to be an excellent resource for the specific issues that college students face." --Department of Campus Assault Resources and Education, University of California, Irvine
All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.