E-booklet Limited License: Coping with Trauma Work and Vicarious Trauma: A Guide for Professionals
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 40 pages. This valuable resource was developed for professionals and volunteers who work with victims of trauma, abuse, violent crime and natural disasters. It offers an honest look at the implications of bearing witness to trauma featuring insights and suggestions from other professionals in the field.
The booklet includes information on how to recognize and address the professional and personal effects of trauma work. Plus, it includes recommendations for coping with trauma work from a mindfulness-based approach.
A must-read for professionals, volunteers and students in the helping professions. Buy one for yourself and buy one for a colleague--or better yet, buy one for all of your volunteers for the next volunteer appreciation month.
TRAINING TIP! Include this booklet as a supplement to your training packet for participants at your next conference or training program. It will serve as a great resource for the attendees and also a thoughtful gift to everyone who participated in your program. Include your agency's name, website and contact information on the back cover (at no additional cost) to ensure your participants know how to reach you when needed. Hence, your gift also becomes a great marketing tool!
All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.