E-booklet Institutional License: Coping with Military Sexual Trauma: A Resource for Veterans, Their Loved Ones and Professionals
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Institutional License
- Unlimited distribution for one year
- License and password expires one year from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for organizations with a larger distribution list (such as: universities, military, statewide coalitions...)
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 42 pages. his booklet was written specifically for veterans who were victims of any type of sexual trauma while on active duty. It is also a helpful resource for family members, friends and helping professionals to learn more about how to support veterans through their healing and recovery.
It includes important information on military sexual trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, an overview of recovery and treatment options, common victims' concerns, such as reporting barriers, medical issues, family impact, and the disability compensation process. The booklet also provides an overview other resources for veterans.
A much needed and valuable resource for any veteran who experienced military sexual trauma and for professionals who work with military victims. It should be available in every waiting room at all VA Medical Centers, Vet Centers and other locations where US Military veterans are served. Add your agency information on the back cover to help survivors to find your program.
"This is the single best resource I have ever seen on the topic."
--VA Medical Center Sexual Trauma Counselor
All sales final. No refunds on digital files.