E-booklet Limited License for Smaller Nonprofits: Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide to Healing and Recovery, Adult English
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
48 pages plus introduction. This booklet was written by a team of experts in the field and reviewed by a national advisory board including survivors. It is for sexual assault survivors, their family members and loved ones. The booklet includes extensive trauma-informed content on healing and recovering after a sexual assault. It is also cultural and gender sensitive and victim-centered respecting all victims' rights empowering decision-making and informed consent. Also included is information about medical care and options, reporting concerns, the criminal justice system process, and additional resources for survivors and their loved ones.
All sales are final. No refunds on digital publications.