E-booklet Institutional License: Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide to Healing and Recovery, Adult English
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Institutional License
- Unlimited distribution for one year
- License and password expires one year from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for organizations with a larger distribution list (such as: universities, military, statewide coalitions...)
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
48 pages plus introduction. This booklet was written by a team of experts in the field and reviewed by a national advisory board including survivors. It is for sexual assault survivors, their family members and loved ones. The booklet includes extensive trauma-informed content on healing and recovering after a sexual assault. It is also cultural and gender sensitive and victim-centered respecting all victims' rights empowering decision-making and informed consent. Also included is information about medical care and options, reporting concerns, the criminal justice system process, and additional resources for survivors and their loved ones.