E-booklet Institutional License Coping with Sexual Assault: Large Print
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Institutional License
- Unlimited distribution for one year
- License and password expires one year from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for organizations with a larger distribution list (such as: universities, military, statewide coalitions...)
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 60 pages. Large print booklet reviewed by a national advisory board of experts and written specifically for sexual assault survivors with visual impairments. Offers information about the aftermath of sexual assault including medical, legal and emotional concerns as well as information about the Americans with Disabilities Act for sexual assault victims with visual impairments. This e-booklet is ADA compliant (per section 508) on e-readers for persons with visual impairments.
This resource will highly benefit persons who need a larger print for reading, including elderly victims of sexual assault and others affected by visual impairments.
“I am a clinical social worker in private practice. I see many clients from the Texas Commission for the Blind. Many of these blind and visually impaired individuals have been victims of sexual assault. I very much appreciate your service in this area.” -Social Worker, Austin, Texas
All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.