E-booklet Limited License for smaller nonprofits: Coping with Sexual Assault: A Guide to Healing for LGBTQIA+ Survivors and Loved Ones
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Limited License for smaller nonprofits
- Access 100 digital/pdf files for distribution over 6 months
- License and password expires 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for smaller, nonprofit organizations with smaller intended audience.
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
- All sales final in e-booklets.
- 56 pages plus introduction. This e-booklet was written by a team of experts in the field and reviewed by a national advisory council including survivors. It was developed specifically for LGBTQIA+ sexual assault survivors and their loved ones. It includes extensive trauma-informed information about healing and recovering after a sexual assault for LGBTQIA+ survivors including: medical care/options, reporting concerns, the criminal justice process, and additional resources. Also covered is the impact and intersection of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, culture, race, and abilities.
This resource should be available throughout your community in locations where LGBTQIA+ persons may seek services or assistance, including hospitals, clinics, police departments, colleges and universities.
"FINALLY! This is a much needed resource for LGBTQIA+ survivors. It is also very helpful for providers who are working with LGBTQIA+ persons. Thank you!" --Victim AdvocateFUNDRAISING IDEA! Contact your local PFLAG to underwrite the purchase of these publications for your clients: A $250 gift from your group will ensure 100 LGBTQIA+ survivors and their loved ones in our community will receive this important resource. Offer to acknowledge their donation and their organization's name on the back of all booklets.