E-booklet Institutional License: Responding to Sexual Assault in the Military--A Leadership Guide
E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Institutional License
- Unlimited distribution for one year
- License and password expires one year from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Best for organizations with a larger distribution list (such as: universities, military, statewide coalitions...)
- Custom printing of organization's contact information and/or logo on back cover page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 60 pages. Excellent resource for military leaders, future leaders and others working with victims of sexual assault in the military. Includes information about Military Sexual Trauma, leadership response, victim concerns, reporting barriers, DoD SAPR policies, and civilian resources. Also includes the recommended Commander's Checklist for prevention and response to victims and the accused.
Important note: All policy information is up-to-date as of 6.2021 and will be updated as new polices become effective. When SAPR program or policy changes occur, the newest e-booklet reflecting updates to DoDD 6495.01 or DoDI 6495.02 will be sent to anyone who has an active institutional license.
A must-have for any leader responding to victims of sexual assault and the accused. This resource should be on every Commander's bookshelf and given to every US Military Academy cadet as a quick reference guide on SAPR policies and best practices for Commanders as recommended by Military Subject Matter Experts on sexual assault.
"Our base Commander was so impressed with this publication that he ordered one for every one of his Commanders. Our SAPR office continues to order the booklet for active duty military and the one for veterans every year. We appreciate that they are updated and well researched about military and civilian protocols and resources. Thank you!" --Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC), US Army SAPRO (Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office)
All sales final. No refunds on digital publications.